Friday, July 24, 2009

Steam punk Transformer

“So what do you transform into?”

“Nothing.”

“No come on what do you transform into.”

“I am serious, nothing.”

“Let me see your arms.”

The kid pulls up his sleeves to expose a mild freckled normal arm.

“This must be a two way radio of some sort”

“Nope just an arm”

“Massive steam is released from the transformer as his own arm reformulates into a magnify glass”

“No offense but isn’t a magnify glass a little archaic?

Great embers ignite inside the transformer as offense is taken in reference to his great technological achievement.

“I am not the newest transformer”

“But I am not obsolete”

A silent oil drop tear sadly glimmers down his metallic cheek.

“I am sorry”

“Look I can’t transform into anything”

“Compared to me your extraordinary”

The transformer never auditory recognized such kind words before in his life.

In a breath to also express such kindness he played “It takes two baby” by Tina Turner on old crackly speakers and turned into a sixteen-century harpsichord.

The boy unaware of how outdated transformers express gratitude played bohemian rhapsody on 16th street in Indian bend until his hands went blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment