You see class the hiccups are an evolutionary tribulation that still sleeps dormant inside of us. For we once needed to use this system to filter air and counter balance the act of water gravitating towards our lungs. This is a hyper decisive response to the changing environment or in other words a particular survival mechanism. Any questions?
“Does God eat meatballs?”
Peculiar and tactful response Jimmy, You unknowingly hit on a gigantic theoretical underpinning of society. And that is the question and or controversy of intelligent design. I’ll let you mumble amongst yourselves about the possibility and likelihood of an all-powerful intelligence and the implications it has on measureable objective science.
“oink-oink”
“Fallllllow monkey face”
“binky binky boo boo booger booger wankieeeee”
“lalalalallallalalallala winky winky winky poooh pooh wanda burger”
“Alright that seems like ample time to debate such a weighted issue, Tommy what’s your take on the matter?”
“potty me me now”
Well Tommy I don’t want to embarrass you in front of your peers but because of your current fixation a teaching point is plausible. It seems you may be in a phase of Freud’s psychosexual theory of development. You see Tommy its possible you are entering the sadistic-anal phase in which your split between active and passive impulses. I applaud you for your step in development and give you a pearl of courage in your pursuit to master your animalistic inheritance.
“I like you funny face”
“I like you too Timmy”
The class was then swept outside for an intense game of tag. Mr. Howard whose previous job before the economic downtown was that of assistant professorship decided to stay in and brush up on his knowledge of theoretical subtleties in early century Russian novels.
No comments:
Post a Comment