Were going to need thirty CC’s of hydro glisten fur-puter-shmit.
But doctor that dose it could…..
I know damn well what It could do Jane I’m a doctor for Christ’s sake.
“Okay As you wish. “
A needle the size of Great Britain burst out of the hands of Jane and into the unsuspecting spine of young Mary Hansson.
“Doctor she is foaming at the mouth.”
“Well then get a napkin where did go to school NAU?” the doctor proceeds to high-five one of his colleagues as Mary’s eyes restrict with blood.
“Okay where were we?”
A thin line of blood trickles out of Mary’s mouth as she flat lines for three seconds.
“Ohh yea saving lives!”
The doctor survey’s the scene with a face of a NFL quarter back in an organic chemistry midterm.
“Ok let’s take five for a bathroom break and assess Mary’s condition when I get back”
“But doctor we don't have enough time”
“that’s what she said.”
“What!?!”
“You wouldn’t get it”
“C’ya in a second toots”
“Alright Mary I’m going to have to do this myself”
“Venessa?”
“yeah?’
“Scalpel”
No comments:
Post a Comment