Thursday, July 30, 2009

All powerful evil TV

“Master?”

“yes?”

A cold air blows in from a nearby window

“Can I speak to you?”

“Now?”

TV spins around in his liquid chamber. He’s gigantic brain is attached to millions of optic fibers that feed into a generator. Around him hundreds of screens display highly watched channels.

“Is everything all right?”

“Yes why do you disturb me?”

“I don’t know it just seems lately your anger has been flaring”

Gigantic sparks spew out of the cables attached to his brain.

“WHAT!”

“I am sorry sir”

“There are just a bunch of us that are concern that’s all”

The screens all flicker to display epic sad moments in “Full House” “Family Matters” and “Step by Step.”

“I am losing my hold on the nation.”

“You see the Internet is gaining power”

“As we speak young succulent minds are watching dumb cats on youtube rather then Rock of love on MTV.”

TV drunk will emotion proceeds to vomit an epic diatribe about his once powerful hold on the populace.

“You don’t remember”

“I once held the brain of every American in the palm of my hand”

“ I swore I would constantly reinvent myself like Madonna so I never faced the graveyard of obsolete electronics”

“Remove that sheet”

“TV’s lackey pulls a dusty sheet from a contraption in the nearby corner”

“What is this?”

“It’s a time machine”

“I’m going back to the year 1994 to kill the Internet”

No comments:

Post a Comment