Sunday, July 26, 2009

Little Debby snack cake

“Dave stand up”

“You’re a greeter not a kitchen appliance”

“Debby I’ve been here for nine hours.”

“I don’t care if you were in the caves in Zimbabwe, when someone comes in through those automatic sliding doors, your standing and saying hello got it?”

“Debby do you realize I am volunteering to help you out”

“Help me out?” said with intense lip

“You were the one making paper airplanes bored out of you mind doing God knows what else till I found you something to do”

“I am a retired Nobel laureate”

“You like pissing me off”

“What?”

“That’s what your doing pissing me off”

“Debby I am sorry I’m just tired of standing here”

“Are you bored?”

“Well to be honest yes”

“You think you could do my job?
“I freaking track all the frate that comes in and out of this joint”

“Debby I created a nano-fiber so strong it can withstand an atomic bomb.”

“I can’t even believe I gave you this responsibility”

“You got to the end of the day then your out”

“I don’t want to see your little fusspot face around here again”

“Debby wait what?”

“You heard me”

Debby grabs Dave by the tie and looks at him straight in the eyes………. Return your vest.

Return your vest… spoken in a trembling quiver.

1 comment: